Thank you for your interest in the Maryland House of Delegates Scholarship for the 2016-2017 academic year. This scholarship is available to students who live in the 16th Legislative District and who will be attending a Maryland college or university. The only exception is for students in who qualify for a “unique major” as determined by the Maryland Higher Education Commission.
Download the application form here. Please also provide the following information when you submit your application.
- A copy of your letter of acceptance
- Official transcript of your most recent grades
- A copy of SAT/ACT/AP scores
- A 1-page essay stating why you deserve the scholarship
- A 1-page essay on an issue Delegate Kelly has worked on and why this is important to you
- Completed Application Form
Your application packet is due by August 1, 2017. Thank you for your interest in the Maryland House of Delegates Scholarship. If you have any questions, please contact Jenna Williams at (301) 858-3642.
Submit your application to Ariana.Kelly@house.state.us or mail to the Office of Delegate Ariana Kelly, 6 Bladen Street, Room 210, Annapolis, MD 21401.
Please note: If you are uncertain of your Legislative District, please check the website, http://mdelect.net/.